Carefully selected ingredients to provide sensitive and acne prone skin with moisture and a cocktail of vitamins.
With Manuka Honey UMF20+, Colloidal Oatmeal, Kakadu Plum, Tamanu Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Vera, Peach Butter, and Olivem 1000
- MANUKA HONEY UMF20+ Produced in New Zealand by bees that pollinate native Manuka bush. Protects against damage caused by bacteria. Helps to stimulate special cells that repair tissue damaged by infection. Has an anti-inflammatory action once it’s applied.
- COLLOIDAL OATMEAL Rich source of Vitamin E, minerals, lipids, beta-glucans and avenathramides which are largely exclusive to oats and responsible for many of their health promoting properties. Helps to lock moisture in the skin and at the same time protect it from irritants. Soothes dry, irritated and inflamed skin conditions.
- KAKADU PLUM also known as Gubinge, Billygoat plum, Gurumal or Murunga is a native tree from Australia’s Northern territory. The Kakadu plum fruit has the highest known Vitamin C concentration of any single food source in the world. Vitamin C is the most essential antioxidant that slows down the aging process. It helps to form proline, an amino acid that makes collagen. It gives a natural glow to the skin.
- TAMANU OIL has renowned skin healing properties. The oil used across the Pacific Islands for centuries to protect Melanasian skin. Excellent at fading stretch marks and scars particularly those caused by acne.
- HYALURONIC ACID provides intensive hydration. Plumps out lines and wrinkles. Soothes the delicate skin.
- ALOE VERA moisturises and soothes dry, irritated, inflamed and burnt skin.
- PEACH BUTTER Natural emollient that prevents the skin from moisture loss. Provides the skin with silky smooth feel without making it greasy.
- OLIVEM 1000 (Cetearyl Olivate/Sorbitan Olivate) naturally derived from pure Olive oil. Forms a liquid crystal structure which helps to restore the skin. Has superior moisturising effect through enhanced absorption.