Leave your dull complexion behind and be the star of the ball with our mineral enriched clay mask that will shortly reveal a clearer and healthier looking skin. A unique formulation not just to absorb excessive oil, reduce shine and tighten pores, but also helps to promote new cell growth and hydrates the skin.
Composition: Aqua (Water), Sodium Bentonite Clay, Kaolin Clay, Activated Charcoal, Manuka Honey UMF 20+, Apple Cider Vinegar*, Dehydroacetic Acid and Benzyl Alcohol (Microcare DB Ecocert), Pimenta Racemosa (Bay) Essential Oil .*Certified Organic Ingredient.
- SODIUM BENTONITE CLAY Bentonite, also referred to as Montmorillonite, is one of the most effective and powerful healing clays. Bentonite Clay is composed of aged volcanic ash, a unique clay due to its ability to produce an “electric charge” when hydrated. Upon contact with fluid its electrical components change, giving it the ability to absorb toxins. When it comes in contact with a toxin, chemical, or heavy metal, the clay will absorb the toxin and release its minerals for the body to use. Bentonite also helps get oxygen to cells as it pulls excess hydrogen and allows the cells to replace it with oxygen instead.
- ACTIVATED CHARCOAL and its secret to healthy skin. Activated charcoal powder is basically carbon. Medical grade version of what’s used in air filtration systems. As chemicals bind to it, it can remove them from the body.
- KAOLIN CLAY It is a naturally occurring clay substance mostly found in soils that have developed from the chemical weathering of rocks in hot, moist climates. Kaolin clay has been traditionally used for nourishing and soothing different skin types. It works by reducing the production of sebum. This makes the oily skin to remain smooth and dry.
- APPLE CIDER VINEGAR has amazing health benefits. Use it to treat skin problems such as age spots, acne and pimples as it kills bacteria, removes excess dirt, oil, makeup and dissolves dead skin cells.
- MANUKA HONEY UMF20+ Produced in New Zealand by bees that pollinate native Manuka bush. Protects against damage caused by bacteria. Helps to stimulate special cells that repair tissue damaged by infection. Has an anti-inflammatory action once its applied.