Feel the luxury of goldmine full of potent, nourishing, protective and skin supporting anti-aging and antioxidant ingredients. Restore your skin resilience for a firmer look.
With Cupucau Butter, Camelia Oil, Pomegranate Seed Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Apple Seed Oil, Harakeke, Green Tea and Cornflower
- CUPUCAU BUTTER Rich in phytosterols which benefit dry, damaged skin, polyphenols to combat free radicals and fatty acids to protect and moisturise.
- CAMELIA OIL the “beauty secret” of the geishas of Japan. It has been recognised for centuries in Eastern Asia for its highly regenerative and restorative effects on the skin.
- POMEGRANATE SEED OIL is one of the only plant sources of conjugated fatty acids. Contains phytoestrogens that many women found using pomegranate seed oil has helped to ease symptoms associated with menopause. Protects the skin from signs of aging by bringing elasticity back.
- WHEAT GERM OIL is an extremely rich source of Vitamin E, A, D, and B-complex. Its antioxidant qualities improve dry skin. Promote the formation of new cells, and improve blood circulation.
- HYALURONIC ACID Provides intensive hydration. Plumps out lines and wrinkles. Soothes the delicate skin.
- APPLE SEED OIL contains high levels of vitamins and minerals including phosphorous, potassium, magnesium, calcium, iron, and sulphur. Sulphur is necessary for the formation of collagen and an essential nutrient for the health of the skin.
- HARAKEKE otherwise known as the New Zealand flax and regarded as the “aloe of New Zealand”. Maori people have been harvesting this precious plant for decades for its anti-irritation and anti-inflammatory properties.
- GREEN TEA contains OPC’s that is one of the most powerful antioxidants known to scientists. Helps to ward off premature aging by fighting free radicals and healing damaged skin. Also high in catechins, which suppresses acne-causing bacteria, reduce redness and inflammation.
- CORNFLOWER We use New Zealand grown plants. They have a reputation for reducing puffiness and dark circles.