Experience the luxury of this powerhouse full of anti-aging and protective botanicals to reduce dark circles and soften lines around the eyes.
With Cornsilk Extract, Licquorice Root Extract, Pomegranate Seed Oil, Koromiko Extract, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, and Apple Seed Oil.
- CORNSILK EXTRACT Our Native American ancestors understood the healing properties of corn and used all parts of it including the husk and corn silk. Excellent source of vitamin K which has been known to slow bleeding, helps to relieve swelling, supress skin pigmentation and dark circles around the eyes.
- LICQUORICE ROOT EXTRACT You may have enjoyed it as a child in candies, but did you know that liquorice root is also very effective to reduce redness, irritation, itching in skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis. Helps to fade the appearance of dark areas of hyperpigmentation on the skin from UV exposure and diminish dark under-eye circles.
- POMEGRANATE SEED OIL is one of the only plant sources of conjugated fatty acids. Contains phytoestrogens that many women found using pomegranate seed oil has helped to ease symptoms associated with menopause. Protects the skin from signs of aging by bringing elasticity back.
- KOROMIKO EXTRACT from a traditional Maori herb native to New Zealand. Widely known for the curative properties of its leaves to heal skin diseases. Contains tannin a natural antioxidant that helps to protect and renew stressed skin.
- SEA BUCKTHORN OIL is a rich source of vitamin C, E, A, B1, B2, K and P. These high level of nutrients are essential for skin revitalisation, and is used to combat wrinkles and prematurely aging skin. Helps to treat skin burns resulting from UV exposure.
- WHEAT GERM OIL is an extremely rich source of Vitamin E, A, D and B-complex. Its antioxidant qualities improve dry skin. Promote the formation of new cells, and improve blood circulation. Also can reduce the effects of stretch marks, scars, burns and sun damage.
- APPLE SEED OIL contains high levels of vitamins and minerals including phosphorous, potassium, magnesium, calcium, iron and sulphur. Sulphur is necessary for the formation of collagen and an essential nutrient for the health of the skin.