FOR MEN – Supercharge your skin with this high performance anti-aging and anti-oxidant moisturizer especially formulated for men. Eliminates redness and irritation, leaves your skin soothed, smooth and hydrated after shaving.
Composition: Aqua (Water), Avena Sativa (Colloidal Oatmeal), Simmondsia Chinensis* (Jojoba) Oil*, Ribes Nigrum (Blackcurrant) Seed Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Butter, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate (Olivem 1000), Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Phormium Tenax (Harakeke) Extract, Aloe Vera Powder, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Liquorice Root) Extract, Dehydroacetic Acid and Benzyl Alcohol (Microcaredb Ecocert), Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Essential Oil, Xanthan Gum, Pimenta Racemosa (Bay) Essential Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Essential Oil, Juniperus Virginiana (Cedarwood) Essential Oil, Amyris Balsamifera (Sandalwood) Essential Oil. *Certified Organic Ingredient
- COLLOIDAL OATMEAL Rich source of Vitamin E, minerals, lipids, beta-glucans and avenathramides which are largely exclusive to oats and responsible for many of their health promoting properties. Helps to lock moisture in the skin and at the same time protect it from irritants. Soothes dry, irritated and inflamed skin conditions.
- LICQUORICE ROOT EXTRACT You may have enjoyed it as a child in candies, but did you know that liquorice root is also very effective to reduce redness, irritation, itching in skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis. Helps to fade the appearance of dark areas of hyperpigmentation on the skin from UV exposure and diminish dark under-eye circles.
- JOJOBA OIL has brilliant moisturising qualities. Easily absorbed into the skin. The oil reaches deep to destroy bacteria and dissolve dried sebum. Contains high amount of vitamin A, D and E, minerals and protein. Extremely effective treatment for a variety of skin conditions including acne, eczema and psoriasis.
- BLACKCURRANT SEED OIL Cold pressed from the seeds. Very rich in many phytonutrients, antioxidants, vitamins, essential fatty acids and minerals. Uniquely rich in gamma-linolenic acid that plays an important part for keeping our skin firm.
- CUPUCAU BUTTER Rich in phytosterols which benefit dry, damaged skin, polyphenols to combat free radicals and fatty acids to protect and moisturise.
- HARAKEKE otherwise known as the New Zealand flax and regarded as the “aloe of New Zealand”. Maori people have been harvesting this precious plant for decades for its anti-irritation and anti-inflammatory properties.