Watch your eyes awaken with this light, soothing gel that quickly reduce puffiness and dark circles, leaving the delicate eye area firm and hydrated.
With Cornflower, Cucumber Water, Cornsilk Extract, Harakeke and Green Tea.
- CORNFLOWER We use New Zealand grown plants. They have a reputation for reducing puffiness and dark circles. Cornflower hydrosol is hydrating, soothes and calms irritated skin making it perfect for sensitive skin.
- CUCUMBER WATER Steam distilled from whole fruit. Cucumbers are extremely cooling and hydrating, as well as calming. They soothe inflamed and irritated skin, reduce puffiness, helps to heal and repair damaged skin, while also toning it.
- CORNSILK EXTRACT Our Native American ancestors understood the healing properties of corn and used all parts of it including the husk and corn silk. Excellent source of vitamin K which has been known to slow bleeding, helps to relieve swelling, supress skin pigmentation and dark circles around the eyes.
- HARAKEKE otherwise known as the New Zealand flax and regarded as the “aloe of New Zealand”. Maori people have been harvesting this precious plant for decades for its anti-irritation and anti-inflammatory properties.
- GREEN TEA contains OPC’s that is one of the most powerful antioxidants known to scientists. Helps to ward off premature aging by fighting free radicals and healing damaged skin. Also high in catechins, which suppresses acne-causing bacteria, reduce redness and inflammation.